July 24, 2007

Tired!!

We had a blast at the Rangers game last night! We stayed until the game was finished, so we did not get home until after 1 am. As expected, I am tired! Brayden and Mason had a ton of fun. Brayden thought he needed to buy EVERYTHING. He had a blast playing with one of his friends. I don't think he actually watched too much of the game. Mason really enjoyed the music. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to dance. He did stay up a whopping 2 hours past his bedtime. So, I missed Sosa's homerun & another homerun - don't know who hit that one since I missed it - (the best inning) because I was walking around with him trying to get him to sleep. He finally sat still long enough on my lap, with me bouncing him like I used to when he was a little baby, to fall asleep. Best of all, the Rangers WON!!!


Family Fun!


Mason talking on the phone. I guess he had an important call to make.

Brayden & our YM, Warren
Here's a view from the cheap seats.


trying to keep him under control

He's finally asleep!

2 comments:

MommaLlama said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Jessica said...

what a fun time! i couldn't imagine taking peyton to a game! you're so much braver than me!