July 23, 2008

My Turn

Mason has been back and forth with his potty training. When I first quit my job and started staying home he decided he was ready to go in the big potty. He was very successful with #2 in the potty, but not so much with #1. Then, he just decided he did not want to go in the potty anymore. So, I dropped it for a little while with him. Now, we are back with me trying to ask him and him telling my no. I think this morning was a turning point for him. He was sitting in his high chair eating breakfast. Brayden told me that he had to go to the bathroom. So, Brayden went and came back. When he was back, Mason said "my turn." I said "your turn?" He said "my turn go potty." So, we went. And he went. #1 & #2! Yea!! Therefore, he is wearing "big boy" underwear today.

Little successes in parenthood...so exciting!

2 comments:

MommaLlama said...

Woohoo... way to go Mason!

Rose said...

Hooray for pottying!