May 8, 2009

Someday...

Someday, I will get it all together...

Someday, I will start posting more frequently...

Someday, I will be able to keep all informed of the Little Rock happenings...

Someday, you will get to see pictures of my kiddos and our activities...

Someday, everyone will get to see pictures of the new house we purchased...and the remodeling that is going on...

Unfortunately, someday is not today...and will not be tomorrow...and probably will not be until school is out for the summer...

Crazy times at the Martin house! School is winding down (both my job and my Masters classes); we just bought a house; we are painting and doing flooring prior to move in; we have to be out of the apartment by May 26; and I think I am going crazy! :-)

I will survive the month of May... I will survive the month of May... I will survive the month of May...

Fun times! Hope everyone is doing well. I do really plan to update very soon. I have been taking lots of before, during, (& will do after) pictures of the house so that you can see the progression.

No comments: