October 11, 2007

My Little Monkey

For those of you who know Mason, you know he is quite the little monkey. It is actually amazing some of the things he is able to do, scary but amazing. The other day Mason and Brayden were playing in their room (they now share a room). Brayden is really good about telling me when Mason is doing something he is not supposed to do. So, I hear "Mom, Mason's climbing." I run into the room to see what he is climbing on and this is what I found...


As you can see, Mason is on top of the shelf close to the hanging rack in the closet. As the wonderful mom I am, what did I do? I told him to stay there so that I could get the camera.
After I took the picture, then I told him to get down.
Just a side not, this shelving unit is three boxes high. He just LOVES to climb on anything he can find.

No comments: