October 8, 2007

Parents Week Away

I know this is a little past due, but here are some pictures from our vacation in August. As you can see from the pictures, there were no kiddos on this trip. Matt and I take a trip every year, whether big or small, without the little ones. This year we decided to venture to Orlando. Not as wonderful as Hawaii which we did last year, but we can't go to Hawaii every year - although that would be really cool if we could. Hope you enjoy the pictures...

On the first day of our trip, Matt & I went to a zoo. Although I do not like them, they did have some of the coolest looking snakes at this zoo. I was brave enough to actually go into the snake house to see them. That's a big deal for me since snakes really creep me out.

Day 2 we ventured to Daytona Beach. It is supposedly the World's Most Popular Beach.

Daytona Beach

Day 3 we did something a little different. We went to the Tampa Bay Buchaneers training camp. How cool is that?!?! Okay, maybe not so cool to some that do not like football, but very cool to me.

We were very close to the practice field. When are you ever able to get this close to pro football players?

The players would also throw footballs to some of the kids on the sidelines.

We ventured to the Orlando Ripley's Believe It or Not! I loved the way the building looked!

The Grand Finale of the Trip

Universal Studios

It was absolutely AWESOME!!!

Fear Factor Live!
Jimmy Neutron
We took some pictures of the characters for Brayden.

Temple of Paisadon
Men In Black ride
We had a wonderful time. We did some awesome things in Orlando and did not even do Disney World. We are saving that for our trip to Orlando with the boys.

1 comment:

MommaLlama said...

Wow... what a great little get away.