August 15, 2008

The Boys Are Back In Town

The boys arrived today. YEA! I haven't seen my babies since Sunday. We are all very excited to be back together. We have quite the busy weekend ahead. We should be moving into our apartment tomorrow. (I say should because we still need to sign the paperwork and get the keys, but we should be able to do that when they open tomorrow.) I have to take Brayden school supply & uniform shopping. And, I need to finalize what I am teaching next week. I did getting my classroom finished decorating today. I am very happy about that. Therefore, I can focus my weekend on my boys instead of worrying about my classroom. I got to meet Brayden's teacher tonight. They had a meet & greet for the Kindergartners. His teacher seems to be super nice. I am so excited about him going there. I really feel good about the choice we made for his school. Oh, and Paige and Bert bought the boys a "Welcome to Arkansas" gift that consisted of Arkansas Razorback t-shirts. Apparently that is the thing to wear in Arkansas. :-)

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hooray! Welcome to Arkansas! My cousin lived there for a year and I was really surprised at how pretty it is! It really is!