September 3, 2008

It's Raining...It's Pouring...

Well, it's raining...again. I feel like it has rained the entire time we have been here. That is probably because it almost has. Yesterday, though, we started getting the effects of the hurricane. So, the rain began...and continues...and continues... While Texas gets a nice cool breeze, Arkansas gets rain... No wonder it is so green here. It is definitely beautiful, though.

Well, I promised pictures and I continue to plan on providing those, but they will have to wait. I am having some internet difficulties at the moment and can not upload any pics. So, the anticipation of the first day of school pictures will have to continue...

For now, enjoy your weather, while I enjoy the rain...

3 comments:

The Davis Rodeo said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Nolan wore a fleece pullover this morning...not that it is that cool, but I guess he is excited for fall weather. Hey, enjoy the rain though! You know we are not so lucky here in Texas. Everything is ugly and brown from NO RAIN!

MommaLlama said...

The weather here is spectacular! We were in the 70's all day... thank you GUSTAV.

Sorry to hear about all the rain, but I hear that the color changes there are great... instead of here - green to brown with nothing in between.

Jessica said...

miss you!