November 3, 2008

Not Me Monday!


I have seen the Not Me Monday! on several sites, so I have NOT decided to join in the fun today.

I also have not been stealing my children's Halloween candy. I would never do that, especially since I am trying to watch what I eat and lose a few pounds before the holidays.

I also did not take the day off of work because I was sick. I did not go to the doctor and find out I have another ear infection. I would not have an ear infection because I am an adult. I was supposed to grow out of those a long time ago.

I am not writing on my blog instead of reading for my test on Wednesday. Why would I procrastinate? I would not do that!

Well, I am new at this, so here is my Not Me Monday! post. What have you not done?

2 comments:

Rose said...

I sure can't hear my husband singing an IMagination Movers song!

The Davis Rodeo said...

Well, nice to hear from you again, stanger! I am so sorry to hear you have an ear infection. As you know I too have that same problem that we were SUPPOSED to grow out of! I hope you get to feeling better and good luck on your test!