November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday!



It's time again for another round of Not Me Monday!

Let's see...I am not excited that I only have one more day of teaching this week. Why would I be excited? I love teaching! I especially love spending every day with my students who don't seem to care what I have to say.

I did not spend the weekend sleeping. Seriously. I did not take a 2 hour nap on Saturday and Sunday.

I am not procrastinating my school work. I am not supposed to be reading right now. I don't have a test on Wednesday.

My husband did not buy me roses today...for no reason...not at all... He wouldn't do that.

That what I did not not do. Now, what have you not done?

1 comment:

The Davis Rodeo said...

Awww, roses???.....really??? Oh man, I am lucky if I "don't" get more deer meat or maybe even hog meat in the freezer! Woohooo!